Book your place on a beginners half day fusing and slumping course at the RD Glass studio. Learn a new skill and have fun being creative with hands on instruction and the freedom to choose what you make.
During the course you will learn all you need to know to produce simple fused and slumped items, including an introduction to different types of glass, compatibility, do's and don'ts and how to cut glass. All materials and use of equipment, refreshments and the postage of your finished items to you where necessary are included in the price.
Courses are limited to four people maximum to ensure that everyone will receive enough time and attention.
2020 Half day fusing and slumping courses
• The courses last for three hours
• Produce one to five items of your choice, made entirely by you
• Pieces will be ready in a week, these can be collected or posted to you
• The courses take place at the RD Glass home studio at CA13 0XY, Cumbria
• Ages 16+ unless otherwise agreed