Book your place on a fused glass taster session at the RD Glass studio. Learn a new skill and have fun being creative with hands on instruction and the freedom to choose what you make.
During the session you will use pre-cut pieces of glass in a range of shapes and colours to design and produce your bowl or wall hanging. I will be on hand to assist, offer tips and to teach you a little about how fused glass is made. All materials, use of equipment and refreshments are included in the price.
Ideal for adults and children, the sessions are suitable for anyone who perhaps does not have the time available to do a half or full day course but would still like to produce their own glass piece.
The sessions are limited to four people maximum to ensure that everyone will receive enough time and attention.
Covid 19 changes -
- While distancing rules apply the courses will be limited to three people maximum, so that everyone can be safely spaced.
- Masks will be required during the courses
2021 fused glass taster sessions
• The sessions last roughly 45 to 70 minutes, depending on your design
• Pieces will be ready in two to five days, these can be collected or posted to you for an additional cost
• The courses take place at the RD Glass home studio at CA13 0XY, Cumbria
• Ages 8+ unless otherwise agreed. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult