Have you previously attended a half day workshop (or many) with Roxanne from RD Glass and want to learn more? Then this is the course for you.
Book your place on an intermediate half day fusing course at the RD Glass studio. Learn and have fun being creative, with hands on instruction and the freedom to choose what you make.
During the course you will have a refresh of glass cutting and will get to try out a few new techniques and materials, including metal foils and powders, mica flakes as well as learning to 'kiln carve' the glass using ceramic papers. All materials and use of equipment, refreshments and the postage of your finished items to you where necessary are included in the price.
Please note you MUST have previously attended a half day class with Roxanne to attend this class, as otherwise you will not understand or be able to participate fully.
Courses are limited to four people maximum to ensure that everyone will receive enough time and attention.
2022 Intermediate half day fused glass courses
• The courses last for three hours
• Produce one to five items of your choice, made entirely by you
• Pieces will be ready in a week, these can be collected or posted to you
• The courses take place at the RD Glass home studio at CA13 0XY, Cumbria
• Ages 16+ unless otherwise agreed