Voucher for a beginners half day fusing and slumping course at the RD Glass studio, these can be emailed or posted to the desired recipient. Ideal for those who cannot make our set dates for courses or for those who wish to learn privately or in a group of their own friends or family.
During the course you will learn all you need to know to produce simple fused and slumped items, including an introduction to different types of glass, compatibility, how to cut glass and do's and don'ts. The course includes all materials and use of equipment, refreshments and the postage of your finished items to you where necessary.
The courses can be booked on any dates and times to suit you, as long as the studio is available.
Book the RD Glass studio for a half day course
• The courses last for three hours
• Produce one to five items of your choice, made entirely by you
• Pieces will be ready in two to five days, these can be collected or posted to you
• The courses take place at the RD Glass home studio at CA13 0XY, Cumbria
• Vouchers are valid for a year from the date of purchase
• Ages 16+ unless otherwise agreed